5 HTP Complex + Melatonin 10mg
Nowadays, more and more people suffer from sleep problems. It is estimated that until half of the population suffers from sleep disorders. This depends mainly with difficult, stressful living conditions. Every day we will be accompanied by constant fear - before work, health, safety, stability of our relationships, etc.
We worried about the future, and the carefree times are over forever. This situation is easily affecting our recovery and, above all, the quality of sleep. This should be long, deep, peaceful and relaxing and restore physical strength and mental health. In the meantime, he is briefly interrupted, sometimes he does not come - for hours we roll at night in bed, and in the morning we hurry to work ... and the circle closes. Very often we access different sleeping materials, which unfortunately prove little effective or boring, so it is impossible to work efficiently during the day. Maybe Melatonin will fulfill our expectations?
How can you balance a melatonine deficiency in a natural way?
- Try to always go to bed at the same time and sleep for about 8 hours (your body needs so much time to regenerate). It is best to go to bed before midnight, unless your body demands this (everyone has their own sleeping and wake rhythm).
- Eat some sleeping something that calms you calm and give you a feeling of bliss - fish, chicken breast, bananas, dark bread, pasta, yogurt, cottage cheese (they contain tryptophan, an amino acid that increases serotonin levels).
- Walk daily for a walk - the lighting indoors is always much worse than outdoor, even on a cloudy day.
- Although Melatonin is available without prescription, it is better to question your doctor before buying. Take the product as it is recommended by your doctor or as indicated in the leaflet.
Melatonin - properties, deficiency, dosage, contraindications
Insomnia, sleep disorders, sleep difficulties or repeated waking during the night are the reality for many people. During the day it comes to mood swings, fatigue, irritability and concentration difficulties. Many people grab to sleep tablets to improve their sleeping comfort. An alternative to the conventional pills is melatonin, a sleeping hormone.
- What is melatonin and what are his properties?
- What causes melatonine deficiency?
- How do I dose melatonin, and whatcomplications is there for taking melatonin?
Side effects of melatonin
Pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements on a melatonin base can be dangerous for certain population groups, according to Anses in an opinion published on 11 April 2018. In fact, between September 2016 and May 2017, 90 cases of side effects were reported, which occurred after taking melatonin-containing dietary supplements. The analysis of these cases has made it possible to identify risk toppulations and situations in which "the consumption of melatonin in the form of dietary supplements should be avoided or a medical advice should be obtained," says in the opinion. Several symptoms were reported, including: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, nightmares, irritability and neurological disorders (trembling, migraine) and gastroenterological (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain).
Melatonin for women
In particular, the ANSES recommends people who suffer from inflammatory or autoimmune diseases, pregnant and lusty women, children and adolescents, melatonin not in the form of dietary supplements. The same applies to persons who have to exercise an activity that requires continued vigilance and in case of drowsiness can be a security issue. In addition, a medical advice for persons with epilepsy, asthma, mood, behavioral or personality disorders or for persons who take medications.
Cycle and melatonine mirror
Did you know that we have an inner watch in our body "installed" that syncs the change from day and night? This is due to the light that penetrates into the human eye and regulates the melatonin in summer.
The imaginary watch is in the brain, in the part of the suprachiasmatic core that stops melatonin production during the day. At night, however, he is not active, which leads to a resumption of production. Have you ever heard the recommendation to make a time before going to sleep or watch a long time? If you light up your eyes in a biological night, reduce melatonin production.